Korean Radio Certification
Korea Radio & EMC Certification delivered from an experienced global team. Testing managed from Fremont California, Certification obtained within 2 Weeks. HCT America now offers 14 day turnaround for South Korea Radio Approvals. From the date of testing to NRRA Certification in 14 days. Not five weeks like other US based labs are hoping to achieve. HCT America is the leading provider of RADIO / EMC testing and Certification services for South Korea. Our local facility is an official FCC recognized TCB (Telecommunications Certification Body).
Korean NRRA Product Certification Services • Korea & Asia
HCT America is focused on South Korea Radio and EMC approvals. We have optimized all of our processes to achieve the fastest turnaround possible for your Licensed and Unlicensed Radio Devices. The Korean NRRA testing and approval process can be complicated and time-consuming. HCT America simplifies and expedites this process, using our direct contacts with the National Radio Research Agency (NRRA) to overcome delays that are typically experienced by US testing facilities. In fact, many US regulatory compliance laboratories contract HCT America to obtain their Korean and Asian Certifications.
Korean & Asian Product Conformity Experts
- Expedite your product approvals by leveraging HCT America’s years of experience handling South Korean Conformity Testing and Certification Approvals.
- HCT America is in daily contact with Korea’s MIC and NRRA, helping to clarify KC regulatory standard interpretations and overcome translation issues.
- We also offers Korean language translation services for product User Guides, marketing literature, etc.
- Provide a Korean Wireless Certification strategy for your product, including costs and lead time for approvals.
- HCTA currently processes South Korea EMC and Radio Approvals for several of the largest US based EMC Labs.
HCT America’s Korean Services Team
- HCT America Korean product certification services are provided by our professional engineering and project management staff located in Fremont, California.
- Our top priority is ensuring the shortest time-to-market for your product, at the lowest cost. Our team will determine the regulatory approval requirements and outline the best approval strategy for your product, conduct all EMC, Radio Exposure and Safety Testing, and follow up through the completion of the certification process.
- Your Project Manager will keep you on top of all timelines and handle any changes to your plan as your requirements evolve.
General Manager Kent Kim
Certification Services Group general manager Kent Kim has driven our dominant position in the Korea NRRA RF Approvals market.
Bilingual in Korean and English, general manager Kent leverages his in-depth understanding of the NRRA regulations and test procedures, along with our status as a NIST – listed Korea Certification Acceptance Body (CAB) to expedite NRRA Approvals. With all testing performed locally in our Fremont, CA facilities we are able to offer both cost savings and a significantly reduced lead time for your Korea NRRA Approval requirements.
In those instances where in-country testing is required by regulation, HCT America project managers have the technical expertise and local contacts to expedite your project, minimize delays in testing and provide you the security of knowing that your approvals are being aggressively managed.
HCT America specializes in the certification of Wireless Devices in Korea and Asia. Our scopes cove all classes of transmitters defined by Korean KC wireless approval regulations, including Article 58-2 of the Radio Waves Act. FCC Rule Parts 11 – 101 and Industry Canada Radio Standards (RSS) 111 – 310, with NVLAP Accreditation under Lab Code 200092-0. Also, European CE Mark approvals to all relevant ETSI standards.
Gain access to markets in over 120 countries worldwide. State-of-the-art facilities, combined with a world class engineering and customer service staff, make HCT America your first choice for international wireless certification of your Radio Device. We’ll provide you a single point of contact for your wireless approval requirements, with a team literally working 24 hours per day to expedite your access to world markets.