Wireless Radio Certification
HCT America is a FCC appointed TCB and Industry Canada designated FCB. We provide a highly-experienced and professional technical review staff for performing TCB, FCB and Certification Document reviews. ••• Radio certifications can be complex, often involving SAR (Radiation Exposure), as well as the FCC Permit But Ask (PBA) protocols. Our reviewers have years of experience with every type of FCC Certification. They are here to answer your questions regarding the certification process as you are preparing your project schedule.
HCT America RF Device Certification Services • Worldwide
HCT America (Hyundai Certification & Test) provides complete Certification Services to over 120 countries around the Globe. We are accredited for all FCC and Industry Canada Radio Scopes. From Wireless and SAR (Radio Exposure) Testing, to seamless application prep and handling, as well as Local Representative Services. HCT America is your one-stop solution for access to the World’s Markets.
Ways HCT America Is Here To Assist
- Assess your product to determine the market access requirements in each country.
- Research the specific regulatory marking, user information, local language requirements applicable to your product or RF device.
- Identify the minimum subset of regulatory tests required to certify your products.
- Provide a global wireless approval strategy for your product, including costs and lead time for approvals.
- Execute the international wireless approval strategy for your product, including testing, Technical Construction File, and application submittal, leading to regulatory approvals. On time and on budget.
Papua New Guinea
How HCT America Provides Services
- HCT America product certification services are provided by our professional engineering and project management staff located in Fremont, California.
- Our top priority is ensuring the shortest time-to-market for your product, at the lowest cost. Our team will determine the regulatory approval requirements and outline the best approval strategy for your product, conduct all EMC, Radio Exposure and Safety Testing, and follow up through the completion of the certification process.
- Your Project Manager will keep you on top of all timelines and handle any changes to your plan as your requirements evolve.
The HCT America Team
Experts in product Certifications & Approvals. HCT America understands the approval schemes & testing requirements of all of the various international regulatory bodies.
Via close cooperation with the local regulatory agencies HCT America is on the forefront of the latest changes. From Korea, to Brazil, China, Japan, Russia and India, we monitor updates on rules and regulations, and can lend expert advice / interpretations on international approval requirements.
In those instances where in-country testing is required by regulation, HCT America project managers have the technical expertise and local contacts to expedite your project, minimize delays in testing and provide you the security of knowing that your approvals are being aggressively managed.
HCT America can help certify any Wireless Device, anywhere in the world. Accredited by NVLAP for the Scope of Accreditation under Lab Code 200092-0, covering all classes of transmitters, under FCC Rule Parts 11 – 101, Industry Canada Radio Standards (RSS) 111 – 310, and all Korea KC wireless approval regulations. In addition, HCT America specializes in European CE Mark approvals to all relevant ETSI standards.
Gain access to markets in over 120 countries worldwide. State-of-the-art facilities, combined with a world class engineering and customer service staff, make HCT America your first choice for international wireless certification of your Radio Device. We’ll provide you a single point of contact for your wireless approval requirements, with a team literally working 24 hours per day to expedite your access to world markets.